Jesus Is Alive

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's just around the corner....

It's just around the corner....March 17th...leaving for Beius, Romania.  It has been exciting to see God put all the pieces together for this mission trip.  I heard from Ana today, one of the founders of R.E.M.M., she told me..." I already have arranged for you to go in the public school to talk in different classrooms and meeting in the evening with teachers and different ladies. We have some "hands on " projects too, we will keep you busy, do not worry!". 

To hear of the plans made for our arrival and to get a taste of what we will be doing makes it all the more exciting.  I continue to pray for wisdom from the Word of God, daily exercise so I am in shape to do the work the Father is allowing me to be involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment