Jesus Is Alive

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Romania....Praise to the Father!

I can't believe that our time here in Beius is almost done.  Our time this past week was so full!  It has been great and such a blessing...but it is not over!  I woke up this morning with sinus problems...not able to sing today.  Please pray for healing.  Sarah and Kara have both been sick this week and I have not, but the sickness didn't want to leave me out..lol.  I stayed at the apartment this morning to rest.  I am going out later today and will rest my voice this afternoon and evening.  Please pray for healing of my voice.  We are to attend several churches with Peter tomorrow.  I am praying for my voice to be restored before then.  It will be a miracle from the Father.

God has blessed us this week with new friends.  Our fellow Believers in Christ.  It started on the airplane ride from America.   To being alone in Franfurt, Germany airport and it only being me and my Father.  Then to arrive here in Beius and see the hand of God moving in the hearts of the Romanian people and in my life as well.  I find it totally amazing that God will take our offering of time and talents then turn it into a blessing to me and to others.  He has shown Himself so faithful and willing to be active in my life.  Sometimes we have to be removed from our everyday circumstances and way of living to be able to see with Spirit eyes God's true purpose for us personally and so He can show us how much and how great His love is for us.  Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to come to Romania this week and for all you will continue to do in my life!  I love you Jesus!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment