Jesus Is Alive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a week!

Well, we left one week ago today for Romania!  I can't believe that our time here is down to three days left!  It has been such a blessing!  God has blessed our time here with beautiful new friends and adventures. 

Today was market day in Beius.  This was an exciting day.  The sky was blue, the temperature was warm and people were everywhere!  We have been able to go into the school everyday this week to talk with the children about the love of Jesus.  We have not only been able to get to know the children, but teachers and administrators as well.  They have all been so kind and welcoming to each one of us. The past two days as we arrive on the campus, we hear children calling our names across the school yard.  We have shared with the different classes that I would be returning this June with another team to conduct a music camp at Casa Josef!  The children are very excited about that and look forward to getting more information in hopes that they can come to the camp!  The girls from Casa Josef attend this school.  We have had two of our team members sick over a couple of days.  They are better now. 

God is opening the hearts of the people here in Romania!  His Word is alive and active.  He does not need me to do His work on earth but He chooses to use me...I am so amazed by that truth!  What a privilage to come to Romania and to share with the people the love that God has grown in me!
Praise be to Jesus...my Savior, my friend, my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment